✨ Volunteer with us! ✨
CABs all over Scotland are powered by an army of Volunteers who do a variety of jobs from admin and adviser to fundraising and social policy support.
Volunteers of all ages and from all walks of life learn new skills and gain immense satisfaction from helping others. Not to mention joining friendly, committed teams.
You don’t need to have any particular qualifications, as we offer training and mentoring. However, the following are helpful in every role:
- Good listener
- Can work in a team
- Can read and write English, and do basic arithmetic
- Open–minded and non-judgmental
- Enjoy helping all kinds of people
- Be prepared to commit around 4 hours each week
Here is some previous feedback from Volunteer Advisers:
- “The team were so welcoming and someone is always available to provide guidance & support”
- “The training was great! I’ve learned so much & can now use this to help people in Clacks by giving advice through the general services”
- “I really feel like in the time I volunteer I can make a difference in my community”
✨ Watch our video to meet some of the team! ✨
Our Volunteer team is even award nominated! At the 2023 CTSI Volunteer Award Ceremony, our team were up for two awards (Young Person of the Year + Community Group of the Year).
If you’d like to volunteer with us or want to find out more, we’d love to hear from you! Contact us on 01259 219404 or click the button below to fill in your details.