Welfare Rights and Representation
Our welfare rights service offers confidential advice and assistance accessing benefit entitlement. This is a vital service and a much needed lifeline to some of the most vulnerable people in the community. The benefits system can be daunting, confusing and appear inaccessible for many people. Our welfare rights service seeks to assist people in overcoming the barriers they may experience accessing benefits.
Our Service includes
- Benefit checks to establish your entitlement
- Advice on which benefit is appropriate for you
- Advice and assistance with claiming benefits
- Guidance and help challenging benefit decisions
- Representation at appeal hearings.