Local Energy Advice Project (LEAP)
We are delighted to announce that we have successfully received funding from The Energy Redress Scheme to continue and develop our LEAP project.
This money will allow us to deliver the much needed Local Energy Advice Project on a full-time basis that will assist the people of Clackmannanshire to understand all aspects of their energy usage.
This project will be delivered via:
- Face to face confidential sessions (currently being delivered remotely due to Covid-19)
- Group sessions provided to community groups, staff and service users (currently online due to Covid-19)
The aim of this project is to raise awareness of the savings energy consumers can make and provide assistance to those struggling to pay their bills.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- reduce energy costs by switching tariff, payment method or supplier
- assist to negotiate with suppliers
- energy money saving tips
- access to other support e.g. hardship funds, income maximisation.
Please feel free to contact us on 01259 219404 for more information or to speak to one of our highly trained energy advisers.
If you feel that your community group or your organisation would benefit from one of our Energy Sessions please also contact us directly on 01259 219404.