Local Energy Advice Project (LEAP)
We are delighted to announce that we have successfully received funding by The Energy Redress Scheme.
This money will allow us to deliver the much needed Local Energy Advice Project that will assists the people of Clackmannanshire to understand all aspects of their energy usage.
This project will be delivered via:
- Face to Face confidential sessions.
- Group Sessions provided to Community Groups staff and service users.
The aim of this project is to raise awareness of the savings energy consumers can make and provide assistance to those struggling to pay their bills.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- reduce energy costs by switching tariff, payment method or supplier
- assist to negotiate with suppliers
- energy money saving tips
- access to other support e.g. hardship funds, income maximisation.
Please feel free to come along to our offices during our “Drop in Sessions” for more information or to speak to one of our highly trained energy advisers.
If you feel that your community group would benefit from one of our Energy Sessions please contact us directly on 01259 219404